Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Happiness Project :: Easter Hats


I just love having dapper little boys.
We somehow talked the kiddos 
into wearing these hats on Easter.

I'm not sure how much longer Griffin
will be willing to go along with me on this kind of stuff.

I treasure every moment
that he humours me.




Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.




8 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Happy Tuesday, Leigh! <3

4 Lettre Words said...

Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I just found out about your Happiness Project, I love it! Want to start one right away!

Karen Mortensen said...

Cute picture. I wish men would wear hats like they used to.

Unknown said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I did it! :)

Katherine said...

They are looking so big and grown up!

Linda D. said...

So nice to see boys and not just gals in Easter Hats! SO CUTE!