Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Stay at Home Mom Chronicles :: Glitter Bombs


My days around here seem to run together.
Ordinary moments unfold around me daily
and I need to stop and relish in them.

One day, my boys will be out living life
and I will miss these everyday experiences.

So, I am taking the time to document
the simple moments that pass between us.
I'm calling this little collection of memories...

Photobucket

Glitter everywhere.


 Koen created this lovely glitter blob recently
and I made the mistake of allowing him
to play with a tube of glitter without supervision.

Now I'm finding glitter in the strangest places.


Like in my shoes...


on my toothbrush...


scattered on our fireplace hearth.


 My favorite was when I discovered
that he tossed glitter onto a huge spider web on the front porch.

It was a glorious site to behold.

I'd be mad about it
but my house looks fabulous.

Other places that I found glitter but aren't shown:
my pillow
a sandwich
our remote control



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody once told me that glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. I still laugh every time I think about that.
--Valerie (fellow AMC mom)
http://journeyleaf.typepad.com