Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday :: Filthy Little Boys



Originally posted 08/03/11

I'm realizing that my days around here seem to run together.
Ordinary moments unfold around me daily
and I need to stop and relish in them.
One day, my boys will be out living life
and I will miss these everyday experiences.

So, I am taking the time to document
the simple moments that pass between us.
I'm calling this little collection of memories...

<span class=

My life is full of all the nasty little
things that little boys are into.

Photobucket

Like grubby fingers balancing
a new best friend.

Photobucket

Tonka trucks parked atop mounds of red Georgia clay.

Photobucket

Dust covered little legs and socks.

Photobucket

A tortured bathmat covered in mud.

I will forever cherish
the memories
of my dirty little boys playing outside.


1 comment:

Linda D. said...

what a happy "little boy" childhood where no one is trying to keep kiddos from enjoying a good roll in the dirt! Those kids will have many happy memories! Thanks for re-sharing.