Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Happiness Project :: Week 8


Koen's class had a special daddy day.
Roger took the morning off from work
and grabbed some hammers (real and pretend)
to have some fun creating a sculpture with his little guy.


I sent the camera with him
and told him that he had to photograph
the experience so I could see it.

From the look on Koen's face
I think that he was pretty proud
of the turtle sculpture that they constructed.


I love that Roger took
the time out of his busy schedule
to do this with our boy.


Their piece is displayed
 in a place of honor
in Koen's room.

 


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.



8 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

I love this. It is a great craft idea, and a special memory that Koen will keep forever.

Linda D. said...

Whatever it is it's amazing!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well that looks like fun. I think it's great for them to have all the guy time.

Susan Anderson said...

A good dad is so important in a child's life...

=)

Susan Anderson said...

A good dad is so important in a child's life...

=)

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I love it! He looks so happy and proud.

Unknown said...

a little artists at work!

Angelwithatwist said...

As much as my boys love for me to come to special things, having daddy there is a whole different ball game. Maybe because I am always here and he takes vacation to be there. Love the turtle.