Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feel Again


I have a confession to make.
Sometimes while the boys are at school
I put music on really really loud
and dance all over my house like a crazy person.

I love it and it's just so fun
to grab a hairbrush and sing my heart out.
I jump on the couch, 
I do the running man in my kitchen,
I do leaps, and jazz hands.

This is my latest song
that I go nuts to.
I have no idea when it was released
but I heard it on the radio for 
the first time the other day
and my head almost exploded,
that how much I love it.

It reminds me of how I felt
when I met my man.
Like suddenly my heart could feel again.

It's just so romantic and sweet.
Turn your computer up really loud and 
shake you hips while you listen.

I promise that by the end of the video
you will want to give a big ol smooch to your sweetie too.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it too.

Katherine said...

Great song!

Ducky said...

Love love love it!!!! And house dancing and hair brush singing is a must. ALWAYS do this! ALWAYS!

from mel said...

Love this! I do it too. My new favorite to dance to is Some Nights by Fun. Oh man.

Linda D. said...

And you're losing weight too! A side benefit ;-)