Friday, August 31, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Surprise Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I'm a little scared.

Lens Crafters rethought offering
portrait sessions to customers with dilated pupils.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!


<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

18 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

I don't know what to caption here but I am totally getting..sleepy...sleeeeepy...very...bok bok I'm a chicken.

Unknown said...

OOOOH Shiny pretty light.. yes yes alll are welcome in the light..

w said...

you know that 3d ultrasound? here's what the baby will look like.

Kearsie said...

"We'll save how much by switching to GEICO?"

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

photographer said "smile" right after he let one rip... Braaaaaaap!

Travis said...

Pamela was every bit as surprised by her sudden erection as Marty was.

Tracie Nall said...

That awkward moment when you look up and realize the man behind the camera is the Wizard of Oz.

(clearly I need to look for my funny this weekend)

Travis said...

It was in that moment that the Smiths made a family decision to discuss Pamela's bladder incontinence.

Vanessa said...

Jersey Shore is cancelled?!?!?

Ducky said...

Photographer: "I'm not a real photographer but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

Ducky said...

The Johnsons still can't believe its not butter.

Ducky said...

Bill and Hilary practicing their Obama/McCain Dramatic impressions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c14Jg8wgESM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Caroline said...

whatEVER you do. DO. NOOOOOT. BLINK.


;)

See? my brain is lame after a full day with 4 kids! That's all I've got! :))

Linda D. said...

Until today, this photo has been classified by the US Army. It was snapped by a family photographer just as an alien morphed above the camera. Unfortunately the alien and Bob and Alice are all now living in AREA 51.

Linda D. said...

Don't ever go to Hypnotic Photographers unless you want that glassy eyed- "Yes Master' look.

metsuke said...

Okay, say "Scrotie McBoogerballs" for the camera!

New Mama Chronicles said...

Congressman Ryan’s parents reaction when they found his Rage Against the Machine cassette in his walkman.

New Mama Chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.