Monday, March 12, 2012

Life Well Lived: Spring Trends

{Image created by fancy little me over at Polyvore}

Blogher asked me...
What will you be wearing this year?
What are your spring trends?


I am all about nautical prints this spring!
I just love this timeless trend.

Give me a striped little dress,
red wedge sandals,
a cute shoulder bag,
and I'll feel super sassy this Spring.

Be sure to visit Life Well Lived on Blogher
to tell us what you will be wearing this Spring.

While you're at it,
go ahead and enter the Life Well Lived Moments Sweepstakes 7:
Share A Moment and Enter to Win a Kindle Fire!



6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I've always liked the nautical look.

=)

Ducky said...

I just bought Lil Duck a dress just like that...well...the blue and white stripes :O)

Can't wait for her to wear it!

Unknown said...

Yes, I love those shoes! Definitely tells me spring is on the way.

Linda D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda D. said...

Makes me want to go out and buy a jaunty little red/white striped top and white cut offs with cute boat shoes and a blue straw hat! I'm IN on this spring fashion thing!

Caroline said...

I lOve the Nautical look too! Stripes and crisp colors are so happy and fun!