Monday, November 30, 2009

Winner: Sweet Revenge Edition

We have a winner for Freakshow Friday. This week's photo was near and dear to my heart because we made sweet revenge for one of my favorite readers. They supplied the photo and we supplied the snarky comments. That nasty lady had it coming! My non biased best friend was the judge this week. Here are the top 3 in no particular order...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom
"C'mon Seabiscuit, there's a two for one sale on
feminine hygeine products down at the
Walmart and let's be honest, we can't get there fast enough."

Daffy
"I see Butch...but where's the SunDance Kid?"

Moooooog35

"At the Blind-Deaf rodeo, the organizers can save a
lot of money by not trucking in live animals."

The winner is...

Daffy

"I see Butch...but where's the SunDance Kid?"

Daffy is the snarkiest Blogger in all the land!!!!
Now head on over and admire
this awesome award she just received!


This week has inspired me...if any of you out there need to get revenge on an unruly friend, coworker, in-law, husband, etc., simply e-mail me a picture of them and I will unleash my readers on them for another instalment of Freakshow Friday. The picture has to be entertaining though. I don't want to post a picture of some dude sitting at his desk and smiling. Get creative and you might just see your enemy get what they deserve!

11 comments:

Lee said...

Did I forget to play? Did I forget to blog? Was last week a nightmare that is finally over?

Unknown said...

Daffy really did a great job with that one. ROFL!

Congrats to Daffy & looking forward to any upcoming submissions like this!

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

Brilliant - now where is that photo albumn.....

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I'm so sorry I missed Freakshow friday - it was a good one. I won't be sending any pics of anyone I know in though.

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

I'm thrilled to have placed, but I woulda gone with Daffy too. That was brilliant!

Ducky said...

AwwwweSOME! I can't believe I won. I never think of good captions!! Teeheee....guess it was the pic this time. Just struck a chord with me :O)

Love these! Love the idea too! Can't wait to see what else blogland submits. You are such a gem to do this!!!

Tracie said...

That was a classic Snarkler moment! Hilarious!! How did I miss this new thing you're doing? I need to find some old pictures of Hubs......,

Unknown said...

That was my favorite caption. Congrats Daffy!

Matty said...

This is a classic Daffy-ism. Way to go.

Raoulysgirl said...

Congrats to Daffy! I couldn't come up with a thing on this one!

UBERMOUTH said...

That's awfully mean to mock Shelly Winters.